Project Settings dropdown shows links that lead to permission errors
The Project Settings dropdown shows links to pages I'm not able to access, and therefore give me errors.
All of these, except for the Members page and Leave Project (I think? Haven't actually tried all of them so could be wrong), are inaccessible to Guest users:
- Create a project
- Create a secondary account
- Add your second account to the project as a Guest
- Switch to your second account
- Navigate to the project and open the settings dropdown for the project
- Click on Webhooks, Services, Badges, etc. (anything except members), notice that while the links were there they just lead to 403 errors.
This looks like a regression from the redesign of the project navigation. If the page isn't accessible to the user, the link shouldn't be shown to the user.