Add additional indications that an issue is confidential when viewing it
Say you visit an issue link from an email where you get mentioned deep into the thread. You'll be scrolled way down, ready to reply with no indication as to whether or not your reply will be visible to everyone. You'd have to scroll back to the top to check for the icon.
I think we should add some kind of "By the way, this issue is confidential" message to the reply field's placeholder, and/or a div just above the reply field.
Possible improvements are any/all of the following:
- Make the "eye" icon more prominent
- Add a tooltip to the "eye" icon to explain what it means
- Add some kind of "[CONFIDENTIAL]" tag to the subject of the notification emails
- Replace/modify the placeholder text in the textarea to indicate confidentiality
- Add a banner above the textarea