Remove "subscribed" field from API responses returning list of issues or merge requests
What does this MR do?
subscribed field from our API V4 responses where we return a list of issues or merge requests. It introduces
Entities::MergeRequestBasic that do not contain
Why was this MR needed?
Calculating the value of
subscribed field triggers Markdown processing (as described in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/22374). We can't do that for multiple issues / merge requests in a single API request.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together