API: remove `public` param for projects
What does this MR do?
This MR removes the
public parameter from create and edit actions for projects.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
The create and edit actions for projects had these parameters:
public(optional) - if true same as setting
visibility_level = 20
public avoids contradication.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23104 (closed)
Related #20070 (closed)