Feature to create directly addressed Todos when mentioned in beginning
What does this MR do?
Adds a feature to create a 'directly addressed' Todo when
@user (or multiple users) are mentioned in the beginning of a note.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #24976 (closed)