Adding support for personal snippet endpoint on the API
What does this MR do?
Exposing the snippets feature as an API
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- it's a first shot, and I'm not very comfy with Ruby/RoR, so all of it! (fixed)
- the create method has no authentication yet, and when uncommented does not work (403). (fixed)
- But is it really needed? I mean can the API really be used when having no private key? (fixed)
/snippets/explore) cannot be reached… I guess something's wrong. (fixed)
- I have no idea where to start to do a
/snippets/searchendpoint, but that would be useful. (fixed)
- there's no tests yet. (done)
- there's no doc yet. (done)
Why was this MR needed?
Because the personal snippet feature had no API implementation…
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together