Ci::Commit becomes a Pipeline object
- Ci::Commit receives context: ref, :tag.
- One Ci::Commit describes a one Pipeline
- Pipeline is created from
- Pipeline is a ordered group of builds
- We test MR against Pipeline
- Pipelines have a separate view (https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/3703)
- Pipeline can be triggered from UI (https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/3703)
- Later we change
Trigger -> TriggerRequest -> Buildto
Trigger -> Pipeline(future)
- We add a Pipeline Hook that will be triggered on Pipeline status change (future)
- We extend notifications to use
Pipeline Hookto send summary on pipeline changes (future)
After merging that I'll prepare a separate MR that will unify naming, database columns, table names:
Ci::Commit -> Pipeline Ci::Build -> Build CommitStatus -> Job GenericCommitStatus -> ExternalJob ci_commits -> pipelines ci_builds -> jobs
This MR implements first 5 points.
This is made to solve this issue https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/14149.