Update DinD example for 19.03.1
What does this MR do?
Docker 19.03 enables TLS by default:
Starting in 18.09+, the dind variants of this image will automatically generate TLS certificates in the directory specified by the DOCKER_TLS_CERTDIR environment variable. Warning: in 18.09, this behavior is disabled by default (for compatibility). If you use --network=host, shared network namespaces (as in Kubernetes pods), or otherwise have network access to the container (including containers started within the dind instance via their gateway interface), this is a potential security issue (which can lead to access to the host system, for example). It is recommended to enable TLS by setting the variable to an appropriate value (-e DOCKER_TLS_CERTDIR=/certs or similar). In 19.03+, this behavior is enabled by default.
Update the example to use docker over TLS.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry for user-facing changes, or community contribution. Check the link for other scenarios.
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- [-] Code review guidelines
- [-] Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- [-] Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Reference gitlab-runner#4501 (closed)