Add Discord integration
What does this MR do?
Adds a news service - integration with Discord
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #21635 (closed)
Why using fork?
This MR brings the usage of discordrb-webhooks-blackst0ne - a fork of mine. Why do we need to use the fork instead of the upstream version of the gem?
The reason is in dependency conflicts.
The dependency of
rest-client >= 2.1.0.rc1 was added to fix some bugs for Ruby 2.5 on Windows OSes.
So it seems we can just relax dependencies and use the gem.
This fork should be replaced by the upstream version when both
kubeclient start requiring the same version of rest-client.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.