Fix inaccessible dropdown for code-less projects
What does this MR do?
This MR fixes the issue where the 'Notification Setting' dropdown is moved too far to the left and the content of the dropdown is not completely accessible for projects without a repo.
The issue is resolved by automatically aligning the dropdown to the left/right of the spawn button, depending on the offset to the left of the screen.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #51306 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides