Resolve "Improve project overview UI" - buttons
What does this MR do?
- Restyle currently smaller-than-default buttons to use default padding
- Since Project and Group overview pages share the same styles, the buttons on Group Overview are also updated as part of an imminent redesign
- Star and Fork controls replaced with same styling as issue count badges in Issue Boards feature
- The buttons that will remain in this row are:
- Notifications level
- Request access / Leave project
The Download and Add buttons are removed
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
That the removed HAML and CSS rules aren't going to cause a problem somewhere else
Why was this MR needed?
See #44704 (closed)
Screenshots (if relevant)
|Project Overview, Desktop||Project Overview, Mobile|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #44704 (closed)