Fix authorization for interactive web terminals
What does this MR do?
Fix authorization for web terminals.
Workhorse was not able to parse the
headers property since it was expecting a
key => array as a structure.
Error from workhorse: preAuthorizeHandler: decode authorization response: json: cannot unmarshal string into Go struct field TerminalSettings.Header of type string
Workhorse was not changed since this api is already used for the environment terminals.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Do we need a changelog entry since this can be considered a bug ?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)