Resolve "Ability to download single file"
What does this MR do?
It adds a new feature whereas a single file in a repository can be downloaded.
Still a WIP since I am not yet able to handle the case whereas the file to be downloaded is a dotfile. The file extension is being changed to txt. Edit: removed WIP since I do not think it's possible to solve that one.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I am using the download attribute of the a tag which is currently not supported by some browsers. However, I found that the download for the whole repository is using it as well so I continued with this.
Why was this MR needed?
Resolves #23705 (closed)
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Conform by the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23705 (closed)