Hangouts chat integration
What does this MR do?
Adds project service that sends notifications about projects events to Hangouts Chat.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
After Google added to GSuite a new teams collaboration messaging tool called Hangouts Chat, many GSuite users moved to it from Slack etc. But they can't move completely since GitLab can't send notification to Hangouts Chat.
This MR add ability to integrate GitLab with popularity growning Hangouts Chat and can help this users to move completely to the tool they choosed.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
#43756 (closed) Integration with Google Chat Hangouts