What does this MR do?
- Adds Editor Tabs to switch between Edit and Preview
- In Review Mode it will switch to Review as the title (Main reason is the Icon Button Bar on the right)
- Moved the bottom buttons to the top right and made them icon buttons
- Introduces a generic Content Viewer in Vue which is then used in the Markdown Preview.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Basic Setup of the generic content viewer (Next version will do dynamic returns)
- Setup for determining which previewer should be used
Why was this MR needed?
To enable Markdown Preview
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Tests added for this feature/bug
Has been reviewed by UX
Has been reviewed by Frontend
Conform by the merge request performance guides
Conform by the style guides
Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?