Web IDE markdown preview
What does this MR do?
- Adds Editor Tabs to switch between Edit and Preview
- In Review Mode it will switch to Review as the title (Main reason is the Icon Button Bar on the right)
- Moved the bottom buttons to the top right and made them icon buttons
- Introduces a generic Content Viewer in Vue which is then used in the Markdown Preview.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Basic Setup of the generic content viewer (Next version will do dynamic returns)
- Setup for determining which previewer should be used
Why was this MR needed?
To enable Markdown Preview
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
What are the relevant issue numbers?