Use custom User-Agent header in GCP Client requests
What does this MR do?
Adds a custom User Agent header to all GCP Client API requests.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Should there be a changelog entry for this?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- N/A Documentation created/updated
- N/A API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- N/A Has been reviewed by UX
- N/A Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- N/A Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- N/A Internationalization required/considered
What are the relevant issue numbers?