Handle 'git push -o ci.skip'
git push -o ci.skip, just like including
[ci-skip] in the commit message of the
HEAD commit, the pipeline will be created, but marked as skipped:
ci.skip is supported; no other variants are accepted. Since this is a new feature, and AFAIK no other CI services support this feature, I see no reason to accept anything else.
What does this MR do?
This MR implements
git push -o ci.skip, which will skip a CI pipeline via push option, rather than
[ci-skip] in the commit message.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Requires gitlab-shell!166 (merged) to be functional, although an using older gitlab-shell will have no negative impact.
Closes #18667 (closed)