Pipelines not running after additional CI minutes purchase
Customers that have run out of shared minutes are reporting that their pipelines are failing to start after purchasing additional CI minutes, even after restarting those pipelines.
From the ZD ticket below the customer followed this workflow:
- We used up all of the 2000 minutes of the <group redacted, details in below ticket> group free shared pipeline time and the pipeline quota showed 2043/2000, additional time 0/0
- We purchased 1000 minutes of additional pipeline time for $8 and the pipeline quota showed 0/2000, additional time 2043/1000
- Pipelines would not run, even after waiting an hour, but running the same pipeline on another account (personal accounts) worked fine.
- We purchased an additional 2000 minutes, the pipeline quota showed 0/2000, additional minutes 2043/3000 (which is what the attached image showed).
Support was only able to get their pipelines running again by manually resetting their minutes quota.
That we investigate and implement a fix for this issue.
That pipelines are able to immediately run or run once restarted after additional CI minutes have been purchased for a namespace that has run out of its shared minute quota.
- ZD Ticket #121459
- Example from Slack - affected namespace
- ZD Ticket #126188
- ZD Ticket #126185
- ZD Ticket #126221
- ZD Ticket #126289