Issues to apply severity and priority for Manage
Here is a list of bugs without severity and priority for the team.
We would like to ask you to:
Work with your team to triage and add a severity label (~S1 / ~S2 / ~S3 / ~S4) and a priority label (~P1 / ~P2 / ~P3 / ~P4) to the issues in this list.
The definition of these labels are defined at:
For the issues triaged please check off the box in front of the given issue.
Please work with your team to complete the list this week.
- Wrong Error Message For Excessively Long Project Name ~"Manage", bug, ~"devops:manage", project, reproduced on GitLab.com, settings
- project/:id/members/all/ API returns duplicate member when member is in a group and project with the same id ~"Manage", api, bug, customer, project
- API to get all project/group members returns duplicates ~"Manage", api, bug, customer
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/51749 (confidential)
- Some projects stuck in pending_delete ~"Manage", backend, bug, ~"devops:manage", needs investigation
- Importing/Export does not associate project approvers. ~"Manage", bug, customer, project export, project import
- Some private contributions are hidden on the contributions calendar Accepting merge requests, ~"Manage", bug, ~"devops:manage", regression, regression:11.3
- Can add an existing group member into a group project with new permissions but permissions are not overridden ~"Manage", bug, ~"devops:administration", ~"no-priority", ~"no-severity", permissions, reproduced on GitLab.com, settings
- Cannot move project between two Gitlab CE instances ~"Manage", bug, customer
- Error 500 loading merge requests via API due to missing head_commit_sha for diff ~"Manage", bug