GitLab Pipeline for a single commit
We should visualize what is going on in the CI/CD pipeline.
Also see GitLab Deploy
The stages are already listed in the .gitlab-ci.yml file. We should show which commits are currently in which stage, what the status of the individual jobs are and what steps require manual intervention.
- Concourse http://ci.concourse.ci/
- XL Deploy Visual status dashboards https://xebialabs.com/products/xl-deploy/features/#visual-status-dashboards
- Electriccommander http://electric-cloud.com/blog/2012/06/electriccommander-4-1-expanding-usability-and-visibility/
- GoCD Pipelines http://howtocookmicroservices.com/docker-continous-delivery-pipeline/
- Jenkins Delivery Pipeline https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Delivery+Pipeline+Plugin
- Jenkins Build Pipeline https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Build+Pipeline+Plugin