Simplified Repository Settings page
As part of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/28451 this issue describes improvements to the Repository Settings page to simplify and group the myriad of options into a more readable format.
- Each section of the Repository Settings page should be collapsed, with a button to Expand the settings
- Each section should have its own Save button
- The page should have an Expand All button for those wanting to view details of all settings
- CMD+F should still find and expand settings (http://codepen.io/MadLittleMods/pen/NdQVOq)
Links / references
GitLab's project settings have grown over time to a point where it's often difficult to find exactly what you are looking for. We are starting to simplify these pages to make them easier to read.
Deploy keysis moved to the bottom of the page.
- "Expand" button and "Close" button have the same width.
|All sections are collapsed||Push rules|
|Pull from a remote repository||Push from a remote repository|
|Protected branches||Deploy keys|
|New design for the protected braches table (#24308 (moved)).||New design for the empty state: #22170 (moved). Deploy key icon --> icon-deploy-key.svg|