[PoC]Enforce project size limits on docker registry
What does this MR do?
This is a PoC showing how to enforce project size limits on docker registry.
$ docker push 127.0.0.1:5000/work/limits/alpine:3.8 The push refers to repository [127.0.0.1:5000/work/limits/alpine] df64d3292fd6: Preparing denied: The size of this repository (2 MB) exceeds the limit of 1 MB by 990 KB. You won't be able to push new code to this project. Please contact your GitLab administrator for more information.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer