Move EE differences out of CE diff files
What does this MR do?
Reduces EE conflicts in some diff note components.
Moved some batch comments stuff around to remove conflicts. Makes the
DraftNote component an async import, on CE this will resolve to an empty component and on EE it will resolve to the correct component.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer