Compute approved approver for merged MR if it is absent
What does this MR do?
For merged MRs which does not have
approved_approvers, compute approved approvers like open MR.
Fix #9913 (closed), in which visiting past merged MR with project rule only would cause 500 error. Those MRs does not have project level rule copied as MR-level rule, so they requires computing approved approvers dynamically.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #9889 (closed)