Fix typo in Roadmap sorting causing scrolling to fail on null dates
What does this MR do?
Fixes a minor typo in Roadmap sorting which caused timeline scrolling to fail when start or end dates are null. This feature which the bug was affecting was introduced in !9018 (merged).
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #9829 (closed)