Resolve "Deprovision and update users from a configured identity provider"
What does this MR do?
This adds the SCIM protocol - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7644 as an API to GitLab
It implements the deprovision endpoint, plus a few more that are needed in order for the sync to work.
It still reuses the grape's API, but it is updated so it's compatible with the protocol (the version of the endpoints need to match SCIM version, the JSON is not generic but matches SCIM's protocol, etc...)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR - will do this in a smaller MR, before merging this.
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #5014 (closed)
Closes #9154 (closed)