Geo: Show hashed storage warnings on geo nodes page
What does this MR do?
Geo status task checks for hashed storage=> !8739 (merged)
- If Geo is enabled with legacy storage, show a warning somewhere (on admin login, admin dashboard, Geo page) that can be dismissed permanently
When hashed storage is disabled
When hashed storage is enabled but a project exists in legacy storage
When hashed storage is enabled and all projects are in hashed storage, or the warning is permanently dismissed
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?