Usage data for security products
What does this MR do?
It adds security products to usage data.
It also moves EE specific code that was present in the usage_data feature to ee/ , which was necessary for the pipeline to succeed.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
To have vision on the usage of security products in the CI pipelines.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
[ ] API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
EE specific content should be in the top level
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
[ ] Internationalization required/considered [ ] If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #5621 (closed)