Resolve "Burndown chart for group milestone"
What does this MR do?
Displays Burndown charts for group milestones.
CE version gitlab-ce!18511 (merged)
- Adjust license check to allow only Premium
GroupMilestonelink access to not break the page
- Adjust UI alignment for burndown chart
- Show burndown placeholder for group milestones
- Show promotion properly when not available for group milestones
Solves #3064 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
EE specific content should be in the top level
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #3064 (closed)