Handle empty event timestamp and larger memory units
What does this MR do?
This MR fixes two issues;
#4653 (closed): Uses
numberToHumanSizeto convert bytes into appropriate memory units.
#4664 (closed): Shows
Not availablewhen event doesn't have timestamp present
Event status empty
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
[ ] Documentation created/updated [ ] API support added
- Tests updated for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
[ ] Has been reviewed by Backend [ ] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
[ ] If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #4653 (closed)
Closes #4664 (closed)