Test Geo Node API
What does this MR do?
Adds QA scenarios for the Geo Node API. You can also now run tests against specific spec file. For example
bin/qa QA::EE::Scenario::Test::Geo --without-setup --primary-address http://localhost:5100 --secondary-address http://localhost:5200 --primary-name primary --secondary-name secondary qa/specs/features/ee/api/geo_nodes_spec.rb
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
To start testing the Geo Node API in a QA setting
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Has been reviewed by UX
- [-] Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- [-] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- [-] If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes gitlab-qa#131 (closed)