Limit artifact matching for performance data to just the "performance" job
What does this MR do?
Removes the detection from the
deploy job, as this will generally be run before a deploy during CI.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
performance job name still works, and
deploy does not.
Why was this MR needed?
This frees up the
deploy job to detect other file types, so will not block future potential uses of it.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan