Show add badge only when user can manage Related Issues
What does this MR do?
Show add badge only when user can manage Related Issues,
:admin_issue_link (previously shown when the user could edit the issue,
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
User could try to relate issues on their guest issues but they would always get a 403.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together