Backport Geo: Dynamic Backoff strategy to 9 2
What does this MR do?
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
No, code is compatible with %9.2 codebase
Why was this MR needed?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together