Geo: prevent Gitlab::Git::Repository::NoRepository from stucking replication
What does this MR do?
Improves log messages for
Implements cache invalidation when
NoRepositoryexception is detected
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
After some unknown steps the replication can get stuck if one repository is marked as non-empty but is actually not created.
See #2635 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #2635 (closed)