don't disable Rebase button for MR without Approvals
What does this MR do?
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Should this be picked into 9.1?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
[ ] Documentation created/updated [ ] API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #2385 (closed)