Geo: Resync repositories that have been updated recently
What does this MR do?
Resync repositories that are broken or repositories that have been recently updated on the primary node but have been synced some time ago on the secondary.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together