Improve Repository Sync (with new SystemHook)
What does this MR do?
Adds an official
repository_updateevent to the SystemHook
- Remove left-overs from old implementation
- Update existing SystemHooks associated with GeoNodes to switch to the new event.
Gitlab::ExclusiveLeaseto prevent concurrent operations in the same repository
- New hook should be backward compatible with the Worker used with the temporary fix
Why was this MR needed?
See #1493 (closed)
Documentation and backporting it to CE will be done in a separate MR.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Related to gitlab-ce#26325 (closed)
CE Backport + Documentation: gitlab-ce!11140 (merged)