Create a SCIM specific token for group SSO [BE]
Since using SCIM requires a token, we should create one (scoped to SCIM) and show it in the GitLab SCIM settings.
|No SCIM token||SCIM token generated||Later access to this page|
- Add a new section at the bottom of the page called
- When no token has been generated yet, show the instructions and the 'Generate a SCIM token' button
- Immediately after th token is generated, show it in a read-only input field with a copy to clipboard button. Include instructions below as illustrated.
- If the user comes back to this page later, the token needs to be hidden and the instructions tell the user that they need to reset the token to see it again.
- When the user clicks 'reset it' in the SCIM token help text, show the default browser alert with
Are you sure you want to reset the SCIM token? SCIM provisioning will stop working until the new token is updated.as the message.
To simplify the UI and make it more consistent with our guidelines:
- All input fields labels should be bold and on top, not on the left
- Replace the checkbox with a toggle
- The grey box around the instructions and the first two input fields seems unnecessary so let's remove it to make the interface simpler.