VersionEye - Display information in the Merge request details view
When viewing a merge request, we will indicate the status of the VersionEye reporting. This has to be done for both EE and CE.
- Display a line below the CI state of the build showing if GitLab Version Service passed or failed.
- Add a new tab at the bottom, GitLab Version Service.
- The tab will show the same data as #862
- If GitLab Version Service failed for this merge request, based on the settings for this feature on the repository, we will prevent merging.
Links / references
- Part of the meta issue #744 (closed)