VersionEye - Display information in the Commit information view
When we read the detail of a commit, along with the commit itself and the CI information, we will display the status of the VersionEye reporting. This has to be done for both EE and CE.
- Display a list at the top, below the CI information, about version information (EE+CE), security information (EE+CE) and license violation (EE only).
- There is a new tab after the commit message, called GitLab Version. This tab is right after the Builds tab.
- This tab shows all the dependencies for this commit in a table.
- Rows should be in red if a change of version, a license or a security is detected.
- EE: table should have Version + License information as a column, and security issue as another (this is what we see on the wireframe below).
- CE: table should only have Version as a column, and security issue as another. In that case, we would read
- If there is a security issue, a link
More detailsshows a collapsable div with the actual security error, with a link. Once we click on More details, the link should become
Details of a security issue:
If everything is up to date, we should display:
Links / references
- Part of the meta issue #744 (closed)