New Pricing Plan focused on Issue Management (Group Issue Board, Epics and Roadmap)
- My company is using the Early Adopter Plan, which ends monday 01/oct/18.
- Early Adopter Plan (free version of the Silver plan) has the Group Issue Boards, which is very useful for us.
- We are currently trying to bring all teams (marketing, sales, support) into gitlab (from trello).
- But the cost would be an issue for us: Bronze $4/user/month is ok, but $19/user/month is prohibitive for us.
- We use gitlab basically for: hosting code and the issue management.
- All server hosting, tests is done elsewhere (amazon).
- But almost all of the Premium features are useless for use (security dashboards, pipelines, even gitlab support, ...)
Create a new Plan focused on Issue Management with:
- All Issue Board Features
- Similar to Jira, $7/user/month https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing
- Trello is charging $10/user/month (and $20/user/mo) https://trello.com/pricing