Dynamic milestone `Current` that has the earliest start date that is open
A customer has reported this problem. And I (Victor) think it's a reasonable use case.
- The team has an issue board that is already configured to their team scope (labels), but they re-use that board from sprint to sprint.
- So every time they move to a new sprint, they have to update the configuration of that board to the latest (i.e. current) milestone that they are working on.
- There should be an easier way to automate this or make this problem go away.
- We already have dynamic milestones (https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/milestones/#special-milestone-filters). We should have another one called
Current, that is equivalent to the open milestone with the earliest start date.. With this solution, then the board can just be configured to that dynamic milestone.
- Design-wise, when we view this milestone title, there should be some UI indicating which one it is representing.