runners settings pages are hidden when going to different pages
When paging through the runners, the "Runners Settings" will collapse & hide the next page of runners
Steps to reproduce
- Run GitLab Enterprise Edition 10.8.5-ee 8f03e3e9
- For your project, under "Settings", "CI/CD", "Runners Settings", "Expand"
- Have more than 20 Available Specific Runners
- At the bottom of the runner list, change to the second page of runners
- OBSERVE: The URL will now include "settings/ci_cd?page=2"
What is the current bug behavior?
The Expanded "Runners Settings" will no longer be expanded and the button once again reads "Expand". To view the second page, click "Expand" to see the runners
What is the expected correct behavior?
It would just show the runners