With the ability to collect pod logs, pod metrics, as well as general state information, we should create a view specifically for Kubernetes pods.
- Show the system/response/business metrics we are collecting for that pod (search for any known metrics with that pod identifier)
- Bonus points for auto-scrolling/loading the log view based on your timestamp hover in monitoring
- Show the logs
- Show pod state information
- Whether the pod is running, starting, stopped, etc.
- The container image and tag, even better provide a link to the repo's registry when we identify its ours
- The labels, such as
- What node it is running on (and a link to that node view)
- Resource consumption (usage, requests, limits)
- Provide an option to launch the terminal