Show License Management reports at pipeline level
Problem to solve
We have a diff view for License Management in the MR widget, but we have no visibility of the full list of licenses for a specific branch/commit.
Users cannot address a new license if they merge the code that introduces it without taking an action first, as it will never be "new" anymore. With the pipeline level view, they can take actions from here.
At the pipeline level, implement a new view similar to Security reports that will show the full list of licenses for License Management.
- The list of licenses are ordered first by approval status (as shown in the mockup) and then alphabetically. The dependencies are ordered alphabetically.
- Display a maximum of 15 items before displaying a scrollbar, similar to how Security reports in implemented.
- Display expanded by default and remove the Expand/Collapse toggle button.
- Manage licenses button is linked to the CI/CD project settings page, same as that in the MR widget.
- Clicking on any license should open the approval/blacklist modal as implemented in #5488 (closed)
- Change "Security report" tab label to "Security"
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
The number of times when this view is accessed, and how many times a license is managed from here.