Burndown chart does not take timezone or alike into account
With the French timezone (or something like that...), the first day of a milestone is not taken into account by the burndown chart.
Steps to reproduce
- Configure the browser to use a French timezone for example
- Create a milestone starting on the day you are testing
- Add an issue to the milestone
- the burndown chart is not shown
- Close the issue and wait for the day after
- the burndown chart is shown but the issue is not taken into account
Maybe the initial conditions need to be the morning or something like that, I'm not clear how timezones exactly behave in the browser/gitlab code.
The day has to be the day of the testing so I can't provide an example project, but
What is the current bug behavior?
- The burndown chart is not shown on the first day of the milestone.
- Issues closed in the first day are not taken into account in the burndown chart decrease
What is the expected correct behavior?
- The burndown is shown on the first day of the milestone.
- Issues closed in the first day are taken into account in the burndown chart decrease
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com