View summed weights of issues in board column
- At the top of each column in a board, indicate the cumulative issue weight of all the issues in that column.
- The cumulative issue weight should be updated in real-time as users drag issues across columns.
- The information should be dynamic based on the filter on the board and the saved config of the board. If those change, these numbers should change in real-time.
- This applies to both label lists and assignee lists (and in the future, should account for milestone lists).
Original customer request
ZD: https://gitlab.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/83298 > I want to see how much work is in the To Do list (either by issue weight or estimated time) so I can see if the selected work fits in a specified timeframe. Is this possible in Gitlab? If not I'm afraid we have to switch back to JIRA. Effectively, we allow you to set up a sprint with a burndown chart: https://gitlab.com/help/user/project/milestones/index#burndown-charts And we also support time tracking/estimation: https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/workflow/time_tracking.html But it looks like we are missing a feature to account for time in that planning process. I think this falls under Analytics and is in your court @jramsay? Lemme know if I'm off base.
- The margin between the button and the badge is
Use icons from:
Use layout from:
|Issue board||Related issues|