Custom fields in groups
- #1906 Custom fields in issues
- #2493 Custom fields with required validation
- #2503 Custom fields in groups
- #2504 Custom fields with enumerated field type
- Configure custom fields at the group level.
- A group custom field is available for all issues in all projects in that group.
- When this is implemented, that configuration and features should be exactly the same as whatever is available for project custom fields.
- For a given issue, it will have:
- Any custom fields configured for that project.
- Any custom fields configured for that group it belongs to.
- Any custom fields configured for any ancestor groups.
- The issue UI should indicate where the custom field it is inheriting from, i.e. project, immediate parent group, ancestor parent groups.