Gantt chart for milestones in a group
- Gantt chart to visualize issues progress and planning in a group.
- Scoped to a group. So would appear at the group level.
- Each horizontal (Market Research, Reqms Analysis, etc.) represents a milestone. Could be a project milestone or a group milestone. But they are all within that group.
- The "Planned" bar is determined by the start date and due date of the milestone.
- The "Actual" bar reflects when work was actually done and completed for those issues. We may need to add features to issues to make that work.
- The scale of the Gantt chart auto adjusts. The order of the horizontals are also auto ordered vertically.
- In future iterations, we would specify which particular milestones to show.
This'd be awesome, gitlab is doing very well and we're using it for some nontechnical stuff as well and those people apparently like those charts. That would make it an all-in-one solution